Chittagong Hill Tract & Tribal Culture Tour (Dhaka-Khagrashari-Rangamati- Chittagong-Dhaka)
Day 02: Dhaka - Chittagong (B)
Morning leave Dhaka for Chittagong. On way Visit old Panam Nagar buildings were constructed during 19th century and famous Grand Trunk Road was built during 16th century and Sonargaon village about 29 km from Dhaka was one of the oldest capital of Bengal as well as the capital of independent Sultanate of Bengal during 13th century. Night stay chittagong.
After breakfast in the morning direct drive to Dhaka. Evening reached Dhaka and transfer to Hotel in Dhaka.
- -Hotel Accommodation twin share with Breakfast
- -Reserved or SIC Transfer
- -Local transport for sightseeing
- -Forest entry permission
- -Sightseeing and entry fees
- -Airport return transfer
- -Complementary mineral water during the trip
- -Complementary ATCG Souvenir
- Early booking required for entry formalities
- Package start 2 pax but minimum 4-6 pax emphasis for standard deals